- At the moment I’m writing this, it’s bright and sunny outside. After the last few miserable weeks of rain, I’m ready for sunshine. We should enjoy it.
- God’s smart and made it so that when we do physical activity, our mind relaxes. Endorphins the smart people call ’em. They’re great.
- You might run into someone and get talking about life – and yes, that’s a good thing!
- Our bodies are something God gave us to use well to glorify him. Exercise is good stewardship of that body.
- It’s a tangible achievement. Let’s be honest, ministry doesn’t often give us finishing lines. Runs do. It’s nice to have that sense of achievement.
- Quite simply, it’s good for ya.
So what are you waiting for? Do it!
I’m about to do the same.
Ready, set, go!